Voting

Monday, September 15, 2008

Off To See The World...

I won't be doing any blog entries for a while. Lee and I are heading off on our "trip of a lifetime" this Wednesday. We will be going to Jakarta, Indonesia (for Adam and Natalia's Reception) for 3 days... the island of Bali for 5 days... and Hong Kong (to see Jesse and Gwen) for 2 days.



Traveling to Indonesia takes an entire day... 24 hours in the air! It is completely on the opposite side of the world. This is why we are not taking the kids :) Can you imagine? We will be gone for a total of 12 days. We have wonderful family and friends taking care of Krue and Kiefer for us. I think Lee and I are going to have a harder time being away from the boys than they will from us. We will be sure to have fun, though.



Funny, I just emailed Adam and said that we were excited and getting ready to leave for Indonesia. I wrote at the end of my email... "See you on the flip side". Cheesy, I know, but it is literally speaking :)



I'll be sure to blog about the trip as soon as we return.

4 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

Have an AMAZING time, and I can't wait to see pics and hear about all of your adventures! I hope in Bali that you are staying in one of those huts at the end of the pier overlooking the most beautiful crystal clear water! Ryan and I want to go to Fiji some day and do that. Have a blast and enjoy your time ALONE!!! :-) (What's that, right???)

The Heath Family said...

Be safe and have fun. Can't wait to hear and see all the stories.

lori said...

have fun! what an awesome oppt!

Jan said...

Have a great trip!! Look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing about it