A couple of weekends ago Lee and I took the boys to Crazy Pins in Ft. Wayne. We had heard wonderful things about this place because Papa Sam and Grandma Beth took the boys while we were in Indonesia. Both Krue and Kiefer could not stop talking about it... so we decided to check it out with them.
Crazy Pins is huge! It has a restaurant, 4 different rooms of bowling alleys, a kids arcade/play area, and bar. The neatest thing about it is that it has a kids section that has bowling alleys made just for them! It has shorter alleys, smaller/closer pins, and small balls with no holes so the kids can put their hands around them.
Krue and Kiefer once again had a blast. Here are some pictures...
5 comments:
Looks like a great time. I'll have to try to remember that place in 3 or 4 years.
I've never heard of that place. Sounds like fun and looks like the boys had a great time! I'm such a horrible bowler:(
It is so much fun to try new things with kids at this age. They seem to really enjoy it and remember it forever. Ian and Anna love it to but we have never been with them. Grandparents!
Erin-
My kids LOVE crazy pins!!! Even Hannah... she loves to go into the ball pit and have all of the balls explode all over her...it is hilarious. they also love the bowling. we have been there for 2 or 3 birthday parties and they are awesome. And the fact that I can order an adult drink is great too! ;-) So glad that you guys had a great time.
Oh, the other thing that I loved: It was super clean. I am not a clean freak, but Chucky Cheese totally grosses me out!!! At crazy pins, there is someone in the maze at all time cleaning with the antibacterial spray. It is so great!!!
We had a company meeting there last year!
Post a Comment