A couple of weekends ago Lee and Heath had a seminar in Chicago. The boys and I didn't have anything to do that weekend so we decided to travel to Chicago with them. We stayed at an Embassy Suites (which Krue and Kiefer think is the coolest place in the world because of the huge glass elevators) and the boys and I went to the Shedd Aquarium! To make things even more exciting and fun, we met Uncle David (who lives in Chicago) at the Aquarium.
We were all very excited to see the fish!
The boys loved driving through the city and looking at all of the tall skyscrapers.
Krue: Do they call them skyscrapers because they are so tall they are scraping the sky?
Hard to see... but this is Kiefer gazing up at all of the fish and coral.
Kiefer was startled by the big sharks swimming past him. (It was a little startling for his mom, too!)
Uncle David and the boys.
Kiefer was asleep 2 minutes after I put him in his car seat. It was a big day for a two year old!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Mike and I spent a couple days in Chicago on our way home for Thanksgiving. We went to the Sears Tower and the Science and Industry Museum. The boys might not enjoy the tower but they would love the museum!!
Post a Comment