4 Months and 5 Months
6 Months
I am definitely getting bigger and bigger! The baby is moving all the time and the movements are getting stronger every day. I feel the movements all over, not just on one side like I did with Krue and Kiefer. That is such a relief for me! I have been feeling really good... oh, I have the aches and pains that go along with pregnancy... but I can't complain. It hasn't been bad at all. We leave for Florida this Saturday, so this is what I am going to be looking like in a swim suit. How lovely! I am looking forward to the sunshine and family time.
Lee, the boys, and I are going in tomorrow for an ultrasound! I'll try and post some pictures on the blog if we get any good ones. Please pray that my body is cooperating and the baby is healthy and growing happily.
5 comments:
baby girl thoughts baby girl thoughts baby girl thoughts baby girl thoughts
Amen to that!!! Baby girl thoughts!!! You are as beautiful as ever!! The girls on the beach will say, "Dang!! Hope I look that good when I am 6 months pregnant"!!!
Love you!
Linda
Erin- You look awesome! I am so happy you are feeling good and get to enjoy the Florida sunshine. I look forward to hearing the good news of the ultrasound and that everything with the baby and you are great. Have a great trip!
Ty
Erin - you are so cute! I also send baby girl thoughts!!!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment