Voting

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A First Glimpse of Nagel Baby #3...

No, we aren't having twins : ) There are just two pictures of the baby's profile on one sheet.
The ultrasound went great today! Everything looks really good... baby's heart, structures, head... perfect! The ultrasound showed that the baby is using my entire uterus as he/she grows (Yay!) and the placenta has implanted on the top of my uterus. All of this is good! The baby was folded in half during the ultrasound... head, feet, and hands were right by each other at the top of my uterus and then butt was down. Since I am only 25 weeks, the baby has plenty of time to move and rotate into a better position. It was pretty cute to see him/her in this position, though.
Lee, Krue, and Kiefer accompanied me to my ultrasound. They thought it was pretty cool! Lee was trying hard to see if he could sneak a peek to find out the sex of the baby... he didn't see a thing (the ultrasound tech was very good at keeping this from us) . Kiefer thought the gel was the coolest thing about the ultrasound (he had a hard time picking out the features of the baby on the monitor) and Krue had a ball pointing out the baby's face and heart every time they would pop up. It was fun having all of them there.
Mother's thoughts on the ultrasound: I immediately thought boy (although I think all ultrasounds like this make the baby look like a boy) and the baby definitely has Krue's profile and nose.
What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well at the doctor...You look great!!!

Jan said...

I think ultrasound pictures are so cool - and I think SHE looks like a girl!!!

Myah said...

I think the profile looks like a dainty little girl!

Myah said...

Oh, and I'm so happy everything checked out perfect. I will continue to pray for a healthy, happy baby!

Anonymous said...

I see Krue's nose for sure...but I'm thinking girl!:) So happy everything is alright. That is always such a relief.

Have a great time next week! I can't believe it is already Thursday:( We are having a ball! Miss you guys!

Melanie

babanpapa said...

Baba thinks this looks a lot like a little girl! Isn't this just amazing!

Joe @ Irrational Dad said...

I dunno, Erin... obviously I have little experience, but the nose makes me think girl.