So I am now 38 weeks pregnant and there are 40 weeks of pregnancy in all. That makes me 9 months pregnant. Is that a good explanation, Dad?
This week I have started to get really uncomfortable. The heat this week hasn't been helping. I can tell that the baby is getting lower and bigger! At my appointment last Thursday the baby's heart rate was 164 bpm! It has been this high at my last 4 appointments. I keep telling people that we are either going to prove the "girl" theory wrong or right. The boy's heart rates were always below 140.
We are getting very excited to meet this baby! I can't wait to hold him/her and to share the name with everyone. I've got all the baby stuff ready and the house organized. Now we just need the baby :)
7 comments:
Erin, you look fabulous! Hang in there! Don't you love wondering if "today will be the day?" I always started to think that when I hit 38 weeks:). I look forward to hearing the good news!
ty
You do look great! But I remember those hot humid days too! You don't have too much longer!! Hang in there and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out these last few weeks.
you look awesome, Erin! Your face does look tired - but of course beautiful. let me know as soon as something happens!! :)
That was a good explanation of the gestation period, Erin! It could be much worse if your were an elephant (640 days) or whale (12 to 16 months)! It's too bad you're not a rabbit (33 days).
Anyhow, I'm ready for this baby (little Herman), too! May God bless you and your little one!
Dad
Oh, I can't wait!!! And you can still wear the same clothes, you skinny little girl!!!! You are fabulous!!!! Hang in there! Only 11 more days!!
Love you,
Linda
You do look great Erin! I can't wait to hear the news!
Thinking girl thoughts over here for you. Sorry you can't make it to Tyler's first birthday :( but hopefully you'll be celebrating a birth instead.
Post a Comment