Voting

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Belly Pictures by Kelli Heath

I asked my good friend Kelli Heath to take some belly shots of me to document my third pregnancy. She came over last week to take them with Lee, Krue, Kiefer, and I... and they turned out great! Thanks so much, Kelli.
I thought I would share some of my favorites (I liked some in BW & some in color) ... tell me what you think.





























5 comments:

The Heath Family said...

I think they are great - I may be a bit biased.....

Loiclan said...

What wonderful pictures. Are you sure you are due in 3 weeks? You look great. And what a beautiful family. That Keifer is a spittin image of Lee.

Praying for safe delivery and healthy baby. Won't be long now.

Take care of yourself and enjoy these last few weeks with your boys.

Myah said...

They are wonderful!!

babanpapa said...

Erin, you look beautiful, and I just love the family shots! How sweet are the loving pictures of you and Lee and "Baby makes three!" You all look wonderful. What amazing work, Kelli! You are a formidable talent! (Maybe you and Jon Nodine should start a business together!)

Jan said...

Erin,
I love the pictures and you look so good in them. "Preganancy Pictures" must be the new thing. I have a friend who is a photographer and she is constantly being booked to do these shoots.