We had so much fun holding Kai and getting to know her the day she was born. She had lots of visitors and received TONS of cute girly gifts. (I loved every minute!) Here are some pictures of Kai & her big first day of life.

Sweet Girl

Pink!

Amy made the blanket for Kai!

Amy, braiding my hair, as Kai and I bond.

Proud Daddy

Kai ~ swimming in pink!

Lee, checking out his new little girl.
Krue and
Kiefer seeing Kai for the first time.

Big Brother
Krue
Big Brother
Kiefer
Baba and her first granddaughter.

A proud Papa Joe...

...and a proud Papa Sam.

Grandma Beth wanted another
Nagel granddaughter so bad!

Amy and her God Daughter.

Erin with all three kids! She was such a huge help when Kai was born.
Schlaura &
Annika came to meet Kai.

Melanie (and Neal) came to visit.

Aunt Brandi & Uncle Ben

Uncle Heath & Aunt Amy

Uncle Dan & Aunt Abby

Erin
Staley and Kai's Uncle and God Father, Nick.

Our wonderful midwife, Michelle
Hileman.

Leaving the hospital with little Kai!
3 comments:
Wonderful, Erin! How well loved this little girl is, already! What a blessing for us all, and for little Kai!
Erin, Kai is so cute and I cannot believe how beautiful you look right after giving birth!!
I can't believe how many Aunts and Uncles your kids have!!!
OMG, I haven't seen Annika since she was a baby! Looks just like Schlaura!!!
Post a Comment