Voting

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Second Month with Kai

We just love having a little girl in our family! Kai adds so much sweetness into our lives. The boys are constantly saying, "Mom, Kai is such a cutie." I could snuggle with her all day and look forward to fixing her up really cute. Lee has already developed a "soft spot" for her and loves to give her kisses (see video below).
Kai is such a girl already. She loves massages with lotion, getting bathed, going shopping with me, and looking at her closet filled with clothes. I'm not joking about the last one! Every time I take her up to get a new outfit... I'll open up the closet and her face lites up with delight! It is so cute!
Here are some pictures of our second month with Kai...
Our little doll baby. Nice and clean after a bath from Baba.

Myah, Sophie, Halle, and Ian came for a visit.


A sweet picture of Halle and Kai.

The kids had a picnic outside!

Adorable Ian meeting Kai for the first time. Could it be love at first sight?

Kai is trying to roll over already!

Aunt Amos admiring her God Daughter

This is my Aunt Jayne meeting Kai for the first time.

Grandma Phyllis "Caroline" Keyser Elkins holding her namesake, Kai Caroline, for the first time.

My mom and I were getting ready for our garage sale and Kai slept peacefully in a basket full of clothes.

Sweet face

Smiling at Mommy

My Kaiser Buns

Looking so big in jeans!

Krue giving his sister some kisses.

The Blythes took Kai over to their house for little while one evening and Lauren enjoyed holding her. Lauren has such a motherly instinct already!

Kisses from Daddy

6 comments:

babanpapa said...

I love this! Especially the one of Kai smiling for Mommy, and video of Lee kissing Kai! (And Lauren looking so proud holding Kai!) Oh, heck, I love them all!

My New Catholic Heart said...

Those are just the sweetest pictures. She's so cute!!!

The Heath Family said...

I love giving baby kisses like that. So far Owen doesn't seem to mind the crazy lady giving them all the time.

Ali said...

She getting so big already! I can't believe I haven't met her in person yet!!! Only one more week =) I'm glad you posted these, I was needing a Kai fix. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Every picture is SO ADORABLE!!! Looks like she has a little bit of lip gloss on!! I am SO HAPPY for you, Erin!!

xo,
Nena

Irrational Dad said...

Goodness! She's already got more hair than Tyler does!!!!