Voting

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lee's First Triathlon

On August 29th Lee took a stab at his very first triathlon. It is no surprise that he rocked it. Is there anything this guy can't do? Lee finished in 46 minutes and placed 9th out of 150 people! Here are some pictures from his triathlon debut...
Early morning walk with the boys down to the triathlon course.

Papa Sam, Kiefer, and Krue ready to cheer Daddy on!

It was a freezing morning. This picture captures how cold and windy it was!

The Swim
If you can't find Lee, he is the only tan stud in this picture :)
Transitioning to Bike

The Bike

The Run

The finish...

He did the entire thing in 46 minutes!!!

Lee's cheering section after the race.
Nice work, Leeroy. Just wait until I'm ready for my next triathlon. I'll smoke you (at least in the swim!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leeroy ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Give him my love, please.
xo
Nena

babanpapa said...

Hey, good job on that tri, Lee! We should have come down to cheer you on! Next time!

Myah said...

go lee!! It inspires me to do something like that!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Go Lee, great pics!!!! Congrats!

The Heath Family said...

I put my money on you erin. LOL! Good job Lee. Keep training.

My New Catholic Heart said...

I think it's funny that they all wore swimming caps and goggles and they didn't actually swim! Was there any part of the area that was deep enough to put their faces in the water? :)