Voting

Saturday, September 12, 2009

"The Old Married Couple"

Lauren & Krue at 1 year old.

Lauren and Krue at 5 years old.

I just happened to take this picture of the two of them the other day and remembered that I took a similar picture of them when they were one. So cute.

Their kindergarten teacher told Melanie the other day that the teachers at school call them

"The Old Married Couple" :)

She said it is because Lauren will boss Krue around... Krue will take it for awhile... and then give it right back to her. Hilarious!

Gotta love these two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me cry...they were so little and are getting so big! th time just goes so fast. So neat you had similar pictures like that. "The Old Married Couple" story is hilarious! They are quite a hoot together.

Erin & The Boys said...

It would be cool to take a picture of them with this wagon every 5 years until they graduate from high school!

Myah said...

so cute!!

babanpapa said...

I wonder how their relationship will evolve over the years. I had a friend like this, and I still feel close to him. I am guessin' that these two will always be special to each other.

The Heath Family said...

That would be cute. Even funnier to see how much longer they can fit in the wagon.