Voting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our "Kai-Kai" ~ January, February, March

Here are some of my favorite Kai pictures I have collected over the past couple of months (6 & 7 months old!)...
Our sparkly-eyed girl!

Uncle Adam serenading Kai.

Kai and her Mommy!

Kai fell into the tissue paper at Natalia's shower and posed for a couple shots!

So Happy!

" Hi Ali!"

Checking out the cool shadows on the floor with Baba.

Pretty in the sunlight!

Our doll baby.

Warming up to Uncle David :)

"Uncle Adam is so much fun! He flips me upside down!"

" Aunt Amos is so silly!"
"That Baba... she is silly, too. I think that is where Aunt Amos gets it!"

7 comments:

Myah said...

oh my!!! She is adorable. Amy's house looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! And growing so fast!!

babanpapa said...

This is so much fun to see your favorite shots of our little sweetheart! I love these, too!

babanpapa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

She is so so adorable!!

Ali said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I love how she's your little sidekick =)

Nena said...

She is one of the most beautiful babies that I have EVER seen!!!
xo
Nena