Voting

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Wish I Had More Time in the Day...

... Oh my goodness! These are busy busy busy times for the Nagel family. I have am one movin' mama! We've had birthdays and birthday parties, school activities and homework, taekwondo, basketball, teaching Bradley classes, babies born in the family, working at Lee's office 7 hours a week, a surfing trip!, planning a class reunion, getting ready to go on spring break as a family .... and taking care of three active children on top of this.... Whew! Let me tell you, there has been NO time to work on pictures and blogging. I am trying to stay up later for a couple of nights and work on my blog... because I don't want to get too far behind. Hopefully you will be seeing new posts. If I get really inspired (and load up on some caffeine) I may even try to give my blog a new look like my two friends Melanie and Myah. Wishful thinking... but you never know.

If anyone wants to take my kids for a day or two so I can tackle some of my photo albums, scrapbooking, blogging.... just say the word. I won't put up a fight :)

No comments: