Voting

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years 2011 ~ Michigan

For New Years Lee and I traveled to Arcadia, Michigan.  Dan and Abby and all of the DeLaGarzas were there too.  We rented a nice, peaceful lake house for some fun and relaxation for 3 days.

Our view out the back windows.  A pier, surrounded by woods, that leads to the lake.
Dan and Lee with their boots on.... back from a walk on the pier to the lake.

Abby brought lots of games.  We had fun playing all of them!

Dan and Abby on New Years Eve.

Pretty Kora and Kayley.

Lee and I on New Years Eve.

The Girls... Abby, Kayley, Me, and Nicole

My Ice Picks so I wouldn't fall in the ice.

Cute picture of Dan and Abby.

Team Nagel


Team DeLaGarza

Playing with Kora.


Lee, Dan, and Nick Snowboarding at Crystal Mountain.

Nick's Badger Hat.


The Wimps who stayed in the lodge, sipping our warm drinks, and watching the brave ones outside.

Debbie, Andy, and Mark... and a good view of the slopes.

No comments: