Voting

Friday, January 14, 2011

Playdate With the Linderwells

The other week my very best friend from middle school, high school, and college, Schlaura,  came over for a visit with her adorable kids Annika, Griffin, and Graham.  I still talk to Schlaura on the phone often... but we only get a chance to see each other once or twice a year!  This was a special treat for her to visit!  

Schlaura and I's kids are staggered in age... Krue 6, Annika 5, Griffin 4, Graham 21 months, and Kai 18 months.  Now Schlaura is pregnant with her fourth!  We have quick a crew when all of the kids get together.  But they play very well and get along great!  Schlaura and I had such fun catching up, watching silly old home videos (we made a ton when we were growing up), and just enjoying watching our kids play.  I told Lee... you know it is a good friend when you can just sit in silence for awhile... watching what is going on around us... without it feeling uncomfortable.  

We are going to have them back soon!

All the kids!

Krue and Annika had a ball jumping from bed to bed.

Super Krue!

No comments: