Voting

Monday, August 28, 2006

Kiefer is 7 Months Old

Our jolly little boy is officially 7 months old (5 months adjusted) today. Kiefer is such a pleasure to have around. He is so happy all of the time and loves it when people talk and sing to him. He laughs outloud when he gets tickled about something, and is heartbroken if he gets his feelings hurt. He has sat up by himself a couple of times for about 15 seconds and looks like he is getting close to crawling if you place him on his stomach. Kiefer loves to look at himself in the mirror and kisses and talks to himself for long periods of time. It is so much fun to see Krue and Kiefer interact! Krue just cracks up at the different noises and faces that Kiefer makes, and Kiefer loves to have Krue play with him. Our not-so-little preemie is now wearing 12 month clothes and is 19 1/2 lbs. We have started him on cereal, but he isn't too sure what to think about that yet :) Kiefer wants to be heard now and will cough on purpose to get us to look at him (and will laugh when we do!) He has started to babble sounds like "ma ma ma" and "ba ba ba", and even started to say something that sounds like "hi" when he sees us (not sure if we should consider this his first word or not? Krue's first word was "hi".)

We love you so much, Kiefer!


5 comments:

Myah said...

Erin,
I love the bottom picture of Kiefer. He is so darling.

My New Catholic Heart said...

When I tell people about Keifer and how big he's gotten they just about fall off their chair! :) We are so happy that he is doing so well!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He will be crawling and walking before you know it. They grow toooo fast!

Anonymous said...

That little boy is so cute. I think he looks like one of sams boys now. Almost kind of like Joel looked. I can't wait to see him. I can't believe he's overpassed Max in weight. That's so good. I took Max last week for his 6 mos check and he weighs 17lbs 0oz. He actually isn't the best eater. Transitioning breast to bottle was an adjustment, but he likes his fruit and veggies. He has two teeth now and working on his top so I've been giving him those gerber grad snacks and he can't get enough of those. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jennifer said...

Kiefer and Krue look so much alike! I cannot believe he is 7 months old already and he is looking great!!