Voting

Friday, September 01, 2006

Krue is 2 1/2 Years Old

We can't believe Krue is 2 1/2! Lee and I were looking through pictures from the spring and we couldn't believe how much Krue has changed in only 6 months. Our little boy has grown out of the toddler look and is taking on more of a preschool look.

We are loving this stage Krue is in now. He cracks us up from the moment he wakes up until the moment he lies down to go to bed. The things that come out of his mouth are so cute and funny! Right now he LOVES everything. "Mom, I LOVE fireworks", "Dad, I LOVE apple juice", and of course, "I LOVE basketball!". He says, "bless you" whenever someone sneezes and always says "thank you" at the appropriate times. He is really into saying "yes I did" or "yes I am" even if it is not used correctly. For example, I'll say,"Krue, did you have fun today?" Krue will reply, "Yes I am!"

What a delight to have Krue around. We just love him to pieces!


4 comments:

My New Catholic Heart said...

You are right! He does look like a little boy now - they grow up too fast!

Myah said...

Erin,
Krue is stinkin'adorable!!! I LOVE the bottom picture of you and Krue. Beautiful!

Myah

The Heath Family said...

He is so cute. They do grow too fast. Why can't work go that fast?

Amy & David said...

How fun! Isn't amazing how you see your kids everyday and then one day you just realize that they don't look like a baby anymore? I keep meaning to write down Addison's toddler lingo. He does the drawn out "Actually" and "Not Really.. *lip smack>*..insert own opinion here. I like the grammar mishaps too... like "by my own" and "My thinks so"! It's a hoot!

Amy