Voting

Monday, October 30, 2006

Cool Dude...I'm Diaper Free (Almost)


It took about 4 days of potty training...but I can safely say that Krue is out of diapers during awake time! Yeah!

It is so nice only having to change diapers on one little boy during the day. :)

We are still having to put pull-ups on Krue during naptime and at night. And he still hasn't had the nerve to tell his teachers at preschool when he has to go. I'm sure that will come with time! But otherwise, he is doing great and is very proud of his accomplishment. We are proud of him, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo proud of Krue! Keep up the great work!

Myah

My New Catholic Heart said...

Way to go KRUE! (and Mom!) It is very, very nice to be rid of the diapers.

Jennifer said...

Good Job Krue!

The Heath Family said...

How awesome is that. Way to go Krue!