This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Friday, October 20, 2006
He Gets It From His Mother...
I was reading an email from one of my friends, Corrie Troxel, and she said she had let her 2 1/2 year old son take some pictures of her with her camera. I thought I would let Krue give it a "shot" :) He ended up spending all afternoon yesterday taking pictures around the house. At one point he had the camera turned around...so there were a lot of pictures of himself (too funny!) It was so interesting looking at all of his pictures and seeing the world from his perspective. I think we will be looking into getting a durable children's camera for him for Christmas. He liked it too much! Of course, he gets it from his mother.
5 comments:
Very cute pics! Corbin loves taking pictures with our camera too and he does get some good shots every once in a while. :)
Ian was just looking at those new digital cameras for kids and telling me he wanted one. Very cute idea.
Kelli
How cool was that!
That is so funny! They do have a kids digital camera I almost got Cole for his birthday. It's from fisher price.
Ok Amy, nice try but you don't have to sign up to post comments. I love how serious Krue looks in his self portraits...must concentrate!
Post a Comment