Voting

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Krue-isms"


Krue is at the age where he is saying some pretty cute words and sayings...I just had to post some of these "Krue-isms" so I wouldn't forget them. Some of my favorites are:

"Hiccup Truck" - Pickup Truck
"Windoor" - Window
"Motor-cy-sil" - Motorcycle
"Big Bath Tub" - Hamilton Lake
"Rain Forests" - Woods
An "A" Church - A Church with a Steeple
"Com-per-per" - Computer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Rain Forest for woods! That is so adorable!

The Heath Family said...

It is funny what they come up with. Even just the conversations you may have with them. I am sure you do this but I try to write in a journal each night about something funny they said or did that day. Some day it will be fun to read over them with each kid.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Big Bathtub for the Lake. That's hysterical.

Anonymous said...

How about "Baba" or "Bob" and "pre-cool" for pretty cool.

Papa Joe and Bob

My New Catholic Heart said...

The sayings are cute - but what I find really funny is the Aunts and their "competition" to be the MORE favorite. I want in on the action ... sign me up as Favorite Times Infinity Aunt Brandi! :)