Voting

Monday, February 12, 2007

A 30th Birthday Celebration

There is nothing better than a fun night out with great friends. Saturday Lee and I did just that. We met some of our oldest and dearest friends at Casa's to help celebrate Brandon "Bob" Bushee and Ryan "Holmes" Holmes' 30th birthdays. We had a great meal and had a chance to catch up with all of our buds. Since we live about 40 minutes north of everyone...we don't get to hang out with this group as much as we would like to. After dinner we headed down to Strazlos for a surprise birthday celebration for Bob and Holmes. We were greeted by all of their friends and family and I think they were pretty surprised. It was a fun night indeed!
The birthday boys... Bob and Holmes
(These two guys were in all of my high school classes with me.
It always seemed to be us three. Two of the funniest people I know.)

Dinner at Casa's

The group of us getting ready to head to Strazlos

(Top: Zach Raber, Lee, Bob Bushee, Jim Costa, Steve Abbett, Chad Bushee, Kelly Abbett, Ryan Holmes

Bottom: Erin(me), Myah St. John, Erin Raber, Trish, Lindsay, Mindy Bushee, Tobie Holmes

Very Bottom: Josh St. John)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have finally made a blog! I now can check that off of my list! No, really it was great seeing everyone and thanks for the good times!!

The Heath Family said...

Looks like soooo much fun.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a night out. Looks like you had a great time!

Myah said...

Wow! What a fun night that was!

Can't wait until next time!

Love,
Myah