"Hi Erin and Lee, Just a note to tell you what a nice afternoon we had at Kiefer's fun 1st birthday party! We got such a kick out of how very much Kiefer obviously enjoyed the whole day! He definitely enjoyed opening his presents with Daddy Lee, and he played with all of them, too! He enjoyed riding on his little jeep, and he "got" that it was supposed to "go." He won't take long to figure out that button that makes it go. He was in sheer bliss, and so cute, eating his birthday cake. He had cake everywhere on him, in every crack and crevice, and all over his clothes and high chair. But, boy, did he enjoy that cake! I watched him crawl out into the foyer, and check out every balloon, decoration, and Mickey Mouse. He just took it all in, and enjoyed it all, every bit of it, don't you think? How cute he looked in all his hats, and he tolerated them pretty well. He wore them all for a bit, and then when he had posed and smiled for some pictures, he finally removed them himself. (He definitely gets the posing for picture thing, too, which is funny!) Dad and I were talking about how much fun he is to watch, this morning! What a cutie!"
He WAS so much fun to watch. He played with every single present he opened before moving on to the next one. He had 3 plates full of birthday food (which Mamaw enjoyed feeding to him), and an entire cupcake! He wasn't too sure what to think about the cupcake at first, but dug into into it as soon as he had a taste.
In all the excitement, I forgot to take pictures of the cupcakes and decorations. My mom took some so I'll have to get copies. I went a little crazy with the "Mickey Mouse" themed party and put Kiefer in a Mickey Mouse shirt with matching hat and labeled all of the food....Ex: Pluto's Perfect Punch, Minnie's Marvelous Meatloaf Mini's, Daisy's Divine Taco Dip, etc.. Hee Hee.
Enjoy the pictures!
4 comments:
That is wonderful that Kiefer enjoyed his 1st birthday so much. He looks so cute, and I can't believe he is 1 already. Happy Birthday, Kiefer!
Myah
looks like a great 1st birthday!
I think i have more fun planning the birthdays than the kids at them. Weird how things change when you become the parent.
He looks so cute digging into his cupcake!! Looks like a successful 1st Birthday Party!
Happy Birthday Kiefer!!
Post a Comment