This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Playing with Kiefer
When Krue is at school, I enjoy some "one-on-one" time with Kiefer. He plays so well on his own and is very independent....but he loves it when his mommy gets down on the floor and plays with him. Kiefer is so much fun at this stage!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that time too! It is great to have that time alone with one of them and give them all the attention for a little while. They better have school on Monday!!:)
I love it when I can get the chance to spend one on one with each of them. It doesn't happen every day, but I try to make it happen as much as possible bc I know it's important to them and me. Kiefer, by the way is so cute. I love his button nose. We need to get the kids together sometime. I haven't seen Kiefer since Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
I love that time too! It is great to have that time alone with one of them and give them all the attention for a little while. They better have school on Monday!!:)
I always cherished that alone time too. Kiefer is so precious.
I love it when I can get the chance to spend one on one with each of them. It doesn't happen every day, but I try to make it happen as much as possible bc I know it's important to them and me.
Kiefer, by the way is so cute. I love his button nose. We need to get the kids together sometime. I haven't seen Kiefer since Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment