Voting

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007

What a fun Valentine's Day it was!
We all enjoyed showing and telling how much we loved one another. Here are the order of events:
Morning - Krue, Kiefer and I made homemade valentine's for Daddy and babysitter, Erin (forgot to take a picture).
Noon - Lunch with Daddy, delivered strawberry sundaes to the girls at Lee's office and special valentine for Lee with a flavored coffee.
Afternoon - Was SOOOOO excited to have a dozen red, long-stemmed roses delivered to me. I LOVE red roses and the fact that Lee sent them meant the world to me. You should have seen me dancing all over the place when I received them :)
Check out this sweet message to top it off...wow!
Afternoon (continued) - A big package was delivered on our doorstep by UPS. I opened it up and found 3 adorable valentine presents inside. They were from my Mom and Dad to Lee, Krue, Kiefer, and I! They got us a bunch of cute stuff... what a fun surprise!
Evening - Our babysitter, Erin, came over to watch the boys while Lee and I had a fabulous dinner at Bridgewater Country Club.
Night - Lee and I enjoyed the rest of the night at home watching LOST (not very romantic, but we both were excited to see it).

So that's our Valentine's day. Such a nice day to share with your loved ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, you look so pretty! Your new haircut is fabulous! Love it! Looks like your Valentine's Day was downright perfect. How wonderful! Love, Mom

The Heath Family said...

Good times. We also had fun cause I had the day off of work...SNOW DAY!

Anonymous said...

Your roses are beautiful! Lee sounds like quite a romantic!! What a perfect Valentine's Day!! You do look beautiful and I really like your hair too!!

Myah said...

Erin,
Sounds like a day filled with lot of love!
We love you,
Myah