Krue has successfully worked his way up to an orange belt in Taekwondo. What a man! He and his friend, Ian Heath, were presented their orange belts last Tuesday in class. I forgot my camera :( I'll have to get a picture of the two of them together because they look so darn cute. When they put Krue's belt on he exclaimed, "I have an ORANGE belt!" He was so excited and had to take his belt to school for show and tell the next day.
4 comments:
Ok, You can marry Sophie now since I know you can protect her!
Way to go Krue!! You're one tough guy:)
I have been waiting to put anything about this on my page till I got some pics of them both. We have to do that.
Good Job Krue!!!!
That's awesome! I didn't know they could advance at such a young age. What a fun goal for them to work towards.
Post a Comment