Voting

Monday, May 21, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

Today the boys and I spent the morning at the zoo. It was the first time we had been there this year. We met Melanie, Lauren, and Graham Blythe and Rachelle and Livia Lindblom. It was a little chilly starting out, but warmed up for our picnic lunch in the park. Most of my pictures were taken "on the go" and aren't the best. It is tricky trying to pose a 3 year old, 2 year old, 21 month old, 16 month old, and an 8 month old! Whew!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun too! It was a busy afternoon for sure:)

The Heath Family said...

I know what you mean about pictures. I found at Disney it was almost impossible with all that is going on and the kids wanting to run here and there. YIKES!

lori said...

cute pic's!