We had a fun, semi-relaxing Memorial Day weekend at the lake. We are still working on projects when we go up there, and Kiefer is EVERYWHERE, which makes it hard to relax :) Lee, the boys, and I spent Friday night at our cottage. Amy and Christopher came up Saturday and we hung out with them all day and night at our cottage. Sunday, Ali joined us and we spent the day at our cottage and night at Sam & Beth's lake house with the rest of the Nagels. Monday, my parents and Mamaw joined us for a beautiful day spent mainly on our deck. The boys and I went over to the Sam & Beth's again in the evening to spend time with the Nagel family & help celebrate Sam's birthday. The only pictures I took were on Monday. We don't have our pontoon boat yet... can't wait to get it this week! It will make everything feel right. Our pink paddle boat just isn't cutting it.
3 comments:
Don't you just love the lake. We went up to Shane's family's lake and had so much fun. I love the night time by the fire best.
Your deck looks so beautiful!! It looks so relaxing. Can't wait to see it!
Looks like a great time! It's just the beginning of many great memories.
Post a Comment