My cousin, Casey, got married last weekend in Ohio. Lee had a seminar, so my sister, Ali, rode with the boys and I to help out. The rest of my family met us over there.
The wedding was beautiful and Casey looked so pretty. She married a great guy. Casey and I are only 1 month apart in age. Growing up we stayed with each other 2 times a year (this was a lot considering she lived in Ohio and I lived in Indiana) and saw each other on several holidays. Now that we are adults we don't get to see each other as often... but I still feel close to her. I wish her much happiness.
Congratulations Casey and Rusty!
Krue was so excited to see (and eat) the wedding cake.
Cute pics of Kiefer and my mom.
My cousin John and his daughter, Ashley. John went to Chiropractic school with Lee.
Adam's girlfriend, Natalia, playing with Kiefer.
Casey and Rusty cutting the cake, and a pretty picture of Casey.
A self portrait with the bride.
3 comments:
That is neat you and your cousin have stayed so close over the years. You and your sisters look gorgeous all dolled up!
Love the picture of you, Ali and Amy - in fact I just printed it. Now I can put a recent picture up. The one I have framed now is about 10 years old!!!
She is a beautiful bride, and you look HOT as well!
Post a Comment