No joke, I think Kiefer is going to be great baseball player! He LOVES it! At Krue's 3rd birthday party (Kiefer just turned 1) he picked up a baseball bat Krue had received and gripped it correctly and held it up to his shoulder like a pro. Before Kiefer could even stand up he would reach up and put the baseball on the tee and swing at it. Now that he can walk, it is the first thing he does when he goes outside... and does it the majority of the time he is outside. We see this love of a stick striking a ball in everything he does. He'll find anything in the house that looks like a stick, and little objects that work as balls, and will hit them all over the place. He loves golf as well and naturally grips the golf club correctly and tries to swing at the golf ball on the ground. It just amazes me what this little 16 month old can do! I am so excited to see what he will turn out to be like.
2 comments:
He is so adorable!! I can't believe how he can swing a bat so good!! You are going to have a great basketball and baseball player in your family! Isn't it funny how they just pick up on a skill?? That is great:)
Great! I love baseball and Ian is just now getting into it. Maybe they can practice together.
Post a Comment