This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Oh no Neal! Look out for that Nagel boy.
Oh yeah! Josh says that his daughters are not allowed to date a Nagel boy. :) Did you tell them to kiss or did you catch it? It looks way too natural!
I'm so glad you caught that on camera. They do look so adorable! We had a great time--thanks for inviting us up!
The first two shots they did all on their own... I told Lauren to give Krue a kiss in the last picture. It's all sweet and innocent now... I won't be able to do this in a couple of years :)
that is so darn cute!!!! i love that you got that on camera
Kind of reminds me of Erin and a little boy named Jeremy!!Jan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh no Neal! Look out for that Nagel boy.
Oh yeah! Josh says that his daughters are not allowed to date a Nagel boy. :) Did you tell them to kiss or did you catch it? It looks way too natural!
I'm so glad you caught that on camera. They do look so adorable! We had a great time--thanks for inviting us up!
The first two shots they did all on their own... I told Lauren to give Krue a kiss in the last picture. It's all sweet and innocent now... I won't be able to do this in a couple of years :)
that is so darn cute!!!! i love that you got that on camera
Kind of reminds me of Erin and a little boy named Jeremy!!
Jan
Post a Comment