Lately, Kiefer has been quite the explorer. He loves to walk around the house and figure out how things work and find out what noises they will make. Lee's brother's have nicknamed him "Bam Bam" because he is either hitting something to make noises or falling and banging his own head :) I followed him around one morning and caught some of his "exploring" on my camera. What a little stinker!
3 comments:
Another cute and smart little "engineer" enters the family picture! Just like several of his grandfathers, and his big brother, Krue.
Isn't it fun?? I guess that is how they learn. Graham is into everything too. I just hope they don't hurt themselves with all the exploring!!!
I know why you are so fit, you have to chase Kiefer around every day! While I would love for Parker to crawl and walk there is a part of me that's glad he doesn't yet!
Post a Comment