
For Halloween this year
Krue dressed up as a "Dragon Knight" (I would say "Slayer" but Knight sounds more noble... and besides, his brother was the dragon!) and
Kiefer dressed up as a "Dragon". They had so much fun this year! All of the grandparents came over for the big event. We had dinner and then handed out candy for about 45 minutes. The boys had a blast seeing all of the kids come to the door, and
Krue and
Kiefer would say "trick or treat" before the kids even had a chance :) The
Blythes came over to trick or treat at our house and then we joined them trick or treating around the neighborhood. Lauren and
Krue led the way the entire time... they were on a mission to hit every house! They wanted to go up and ring the doorbell at each house "by themselves".
Kiefer just loved the fact that everyone was walking with him and that he got to suck on a sucker the entire time. He had a smile on his face all evening.

Such a Smiley Dragon!

Too many pictures for
Krue :)

A group shot of
Krue,
Kiefer, Lauren (Snow White) and Graham (A Cute & Cuddly Chicken)
I love this picture of our Noble Knight and his Snow White
I even wore a special hat for the occasion

Krue and Lauren running from house to house
So much fun trick or treating!
5 comments:
This is a very cute idea. I am so excited to get dressed up and go out tonight.
They look so adorable! I loved Krue's costume! Lauren had so much fun going around with Krue. I guess that is just the beginning of these two having fun together!!
Ian hated the make-up and for the Karate class party wore batman so he didn't have to have a mustache. Funny. I love getting dressed up and Ian likes picking out our costumes. I do think he may get stuck being a princess eventually.
Kiefer looks so cute! Looks like a great night.
cute pic of the four kids together
Post a Comment