Voting

Friday, March 07, 2008

Kickin' Dad's Butt... One Wii Game At a Time!


I had to post an entry on this because I think it is hilarious. Lee purchased a Wii for the boys a couple of months ago because he thought it was a good way for them to play video games and be active at the same time. (Actually, I think this was an excuse to by himself a Wii.) Little did he know that ol' Kruser would kick his butt every time! Krue has quite a knack for playing these games... especially bowling and golf. He legitimately beats people and has had a highest scoring game of 224 in bowling! These games aren't that easy either, trust me. Krue has the finesse thing all figured out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Krue!

My New Catholic Heart said...

Krue is amazing on that thing. Ella beat Ben and me at Wii Bowling the other night, she bowled a 192 with 4 strikes in a row! Thanks for letting us borrow it for the weekend!

The Heath Family said...

Ian loves this thing. I think he could beat me in real bowling on any given day.