This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Saturday, March 08, 2008
What a Crack-up!
This is how I find Kiefer ALL of the time! Wearing someone else's shoes, half naked, wearing hats, sunglasses, bracelets, you name it. He is such a crack up!
And yes, Kelli, he has started trying on my high heels :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so funny! I love the on with him shooting baskets.
I can't believe how much he looks like Lee in those pictures!!
3 comments:
That is so funny! I love the on with him shooting baskets.
I can't believe how much he looks like Lee in those pictures!!
Boys are so funny - their orneriness is contagious!
Love it. Trying to tell Lee it is ok and natural will be a task. Shane still hates it.
Post a Comment