Voting

Thursday, March 06, 2008

My First Bradley Class!

I just had to share that I taught my very first Bradley Natural Childbirth class. It went awesome and I LOVE the couples in my class. I was on a natural high all night! I am happy to be teaching again... I think I missed it... and it is so much fun teaching about this topic!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I am so proud of you, you are a gifted speaker as well as a talented teacher! I am sure all of your clients will benefit greatly from your leadership and knowledge, and they will be better prepared to welcome a new little person with confidence!

My New Catholic Heart said...

Mom's right...you are going to bring so much to these couple's lives! What a beautiful way to pay your talent forward!

The Heath Family said...

GREAT!!!! It is so cool that you found a way to do what you love. Teach - teach about health. I love it. Too bad my baby days are over. I would love to listen to you. Proud of you - go girl!!