Voting

Sunday, December 28, 2008

12 Weeks Already!

I cannot believe how fast time is going with this pregnancy. The first 12 weeks went great! My only minor complaints were acne and tired around 7pm some nights. Lee and the boys would add moodiness in there as well :) I have felt wonderful for the past week. I am able to stay up later and have lots of creative energy.

For each of my pregnancies I have followed the changes in my ever-expanding belly through pictures. I just love doing this! Here are the pictures I have taken for the first 3 months.


I am starting to get my pregnancy look in my face with the 3rd month picture. It is a distinct look I get during my pregnancies (puffy and pale face). My belly is definitely smaller in the mornings and gets larger as the day progresses :) It is so weird how that happens.

I am really excited about this pregnancy! Looking forward to seeing if we'll have a boy or girl. We already have our names picked out.

10 comments:

Myah said...

You look awesome!!! You should see my belly now!!! :) It's huge. I felt the same way - my belly got bigger as the day went on. You are beautiful. I am happy you are feeling good.

Rebekah Hubley said...

Erin--You look AMAZING!!! The last 2 words that I would use to describe you would be 'puffy and pail'!!! ;-)

I absolutely loved being pregnant and I hope that you have a great experience with this one.

Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? Is everything okay with you after your complications with carrying Kiefer? Praying for you and your little one warm inside...

Erin & The Boys said...

We are waiting to find out if we are having a boy or girl. We like the surpise on the actual "birth day". There shouldn't be any complications with this pregancy because I had surgery after Kiefer was born to remove the septum in my uterus. I will take your prayers though :) I have a great feeling about this pregnancy.

Erin

Jan said...

Erin

Pale?? Puffy?? You look beautiful (as always)!! I sooo hope the baby is a little girl! Good luck!!!

Joanna said...

You look great! I love seeing belly progress pictures too :-) That is awesome that you're feeling so well! My first trimester did not go so hot with Dalton, so it's nice to know that maybe next time it won't be so bad LOL I'm feeling girl vibes!

Holly Gentry said...

Puffy and pale? You don't look that way at all....you're gorgeous--even when you're pregnant! I am glad to hear you are feeling great. I just went to see Myah this week and her belly is just a tad bit different than yours! ha! Hope everything continues to go well....

Anonymous said...

You look awesome--pale and puffy??? What mirror are you looking in??:) I can't believe how fast these 12 weeks have gone too! Glad you are feeling great.

Love you,

Melanie

My New Catholic Heart said...

See...told you you looked great!

Anonymous said...

You look just as beautiful as always, just with a little "pooch"!! I pray that you keep feeling good and that you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Love you,
Linda Barnes

The Heath Family said...

Look amazing. I hope you get a girl. boy is fine to.....so.....gonna tell us the names? You know for months I am going to think of all the K names I can wondering if it is yours