Voting

Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving this year we went to Mamaw's house (my side Thanksgiving) for lunch and then Tracy and Phil's House (Nagel Thanksgiving) for dinner. As always, the food was wonderful and the company was fabulous! Here are some pictures:

My mom took the pictures that are small... I'm not sure why they won't enlarge for me? You can still see who is in them.

The Newlyweds at their first Thanksgiving together.

Mamaw ~ She made some pretty amazing food and her house looked so pretty.

Some fun shots.

Ready to eat!

I love this series of pictures. So cute!

Dad was sick, so Adam carved the turkey this year!

Amy made this yummy cheesecake (she is quite the little baker!) and I made two of these pies.

Mamaw's pretty table and Adam & Natalia ready to eat.

Here are some of my pictures I took:

Half of us were a mess on Thanksgiving day. For example...

If you look closely, Lee has a black eye. He mouthed off one too many times to me :) No, really he got it from his martial arts training.

Dad wasn't feeling well at all. Poor guy. He also cut his chin while shaving that morning :)

Mom broke her pinkie toe earlier that morning and had to wear flip flops to Thanksgiving!

It was so nice outside! The boys (Amy and Lee, too!) enjoyed playing with the soccer balls Mamaw got for them.


Enjoying the weather.

And of course, we can't forget the traditional board game on Thanksgiving... played by David, Chris, Adam, and Natalia. I'm surprised Amy didn't play!

Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures at the Nagel Thanksgiving. This is pretty typical considering there are so many people and things going on over there. Lots of little kids running around. It is great fun... but I never think about taking pictures. Darn.

1 comment:

babanpapa said...

Didn't we have fun? thanks for blogging our nice day together. We sure missed Alison, though! Love the pictures of David and Krue together, too! Mom