Voting

Sunday, January 25, 2009

4 Months!

I am officially 4 months pregnant and feeling great! Still can't believe how fast time is flying. My belly has really popped out in the last couple of weeks. Everyone is noticing! I am still in transition clothes and am able to wear my jeans (with a rubber band around the button). I have been feeling the baby moving several times a day... just little flutters or pokes. At my last appointment the baby's heart rate was lower... 152 bpm... down from 164 bpm. 152 is the same heart rate that Kiefer had when I was pregnant with him. I have no clue if it is a girl or boy. I am just happy that everything is going well and, as far as my midwife can tell, the baby is centered in my uterus... not off to one side like the boys were. Yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!!! I sure hope that you have a girl!!!!

It was so good to see you today and spend time!!

Love you,
Linda

Anonymous said...

You do look so wonderful! It is fun to watch your growing little baby. And it does seem like those 4 months flew by so fast!!!

Jan said...

You look beautiful. I hope you get a little girl. I used to have so much fun gettin you, Ali and Amy dressed in cute little outfits and doing your hair.

babanpapa said...

I love you, Erin! I am so proud of you and you are always so beautiful. I can't wait to meet this incredible, lovely, enchanting child! God bless you both richly! Always, Your Mom

Myah said...

Don't you just love the "I hope you have a girl" comments you get all the time. No pressure! :) It's the same as my "hope you have a boy" comments. Don't worry, they will all love a 3rd little boy too!

Myah said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that it's criminal to look that beautiful, Erin! :) I love you, Girl! You look FABULOUS!