Voting

Monday, January 05, 2009

Baby Movements!

I felt the baby moving for the first time today! I have been feeling little flutters and pokes. Just had to share because it is an exciting moment. It makes it all seem more real. I'll be 14 weeks on Thursday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! It does make it seem so real when you feel it move--there IS actually something growing in there:)

babanpapa said...

Hey, your Mom has a bone to pick with you, Erin! You didn't tell me you felt the baby move when I talked to you on the phone, yesterday! That is wonderful and momentous! How exciting! (Did it feel like a little girl or a little boy? ;D) Love you, Mom

Myah said...

Wow! That's early. So fun....
Sounds like my mom - upset because of me not telling her things before she hears it somewhere else. :) We are blessed to have such interested moms!