Voting

Friday, January 23, 2009

Celebrating 10 Years of Marriage!

On December 27, 2008 Lee and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! We started dating on March 15, 1993... so we were really celebrating (almost) 16 years together. Through high school and college we never broke up.
Lee has been "my man" for half of my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I would be lost. He is my rock, and my heart... and oh my gosh, such a great dad. I just love him so much.
I'd like to share some of my favorite pictures we have together. There are a lot... 16 years worth! Enjoy.


High School Years






IU Years





Palmer Years ~ First 5 Years of Marriage



Auburn Years ~ Starting a Family
















It's been so much fun, Leeroy! Cheers ~ to many, many more exciting years to come! I love you.

5 comments:

babanpapa said...

Erin, What a nice tribute you have created to your wonderful husband and what a nice anniversary gift for a great guy! (a pretty special son-in-law, as well!)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the old pictures!! That is so neat that you have been together that long. You are perfect together!! And such a good looking couple:)

Anonymous said...

You both get better looking every year!!! CONGRATS!! That was great!!

Love you,
Linda

Irrational Dad said...

wow... 10 years! That's great. The picture of you two sleeping on the hammock is adorable.

Congratulations!

The Heath Family said...

Cute cute cute. Congrats