Voting

Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 Months!

Here I am, 5 months pregnant. I took this picture a week late because my camera has been broken. I had to use my camcorder to take the picture. This past month was a whirlwind of emotions... I just couldn't stop crying when I would start! Ah, hormones. Gotta love 'em. Lee has been a huge help with this. He just listens and gives me hugs. Then I'm better.
Anyway, things are going really well. The baby has been very centralized these past couple of weeks and I feel lots of movement from the inside. I felt my first kick with my hand the other day which was cool. I have even felt the baby have hiccups a couple of times :) We are scheduling an ultrasound sometime in the next 5 weeks or so to see the position of the baby and all that jazz. We aren't finding out the sex of the baby, though. Don't get your hopes up! (Secretly, I am dying to know.)
We have the nursery half-way completed... and the boys are getting really excited about having a baby in the house. They now think it will be a baby sister :) They always ask me what the baby will sound like, look like, and when he/she will be here. It is fun answering all of their questions and seeing them get so excited.
Until next month... may my belly get bigger and the baby stronger!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a fit little Momma!!! You look beautiful, as always!!! Hope it's a girl, for all of you!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Love you,
Linda

babanpapa said...

Erin, you do look lovely, and you know we will all be happy with another little boy, if he comes! Or else delighted with a little girl, if she comes! You do things in such good order, most times, that I am expecting the next two babies to be girls. A perfect compliment to your two wonderful boys!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Maybe the boys have some kind of 6th sense for the gender of the baby!!

Irrational Dad said...

Gee. Five months already?? Time flies when it's someone else that's pregnant!

Glad you're still doing good. Personally, I think you're nuts for not finding out the sex of the baby, but that's because I have NO willpower.

Joanna said...

Beautiful belly! I still vote girl...