Voting

Friday, February 06, 2009

The Carpool Crew!

Yes, I take these turkeys to preschool and pick them up every Monday and Wednesday. We get lots of comments when we are walking in, hand-in-hand. It is cute! The kids enjoy riding to school together and like to watch and sing "Veggie Tales". Lauren and Krue like to help me pick up Kiefer and Graham in their classroom after school... Kiefer and Graham run and hug each of them excitedly. Lauren is a big help with getting the younger boy's coats on. When the preschool teachers see these four walking out together they say things like, "Boy that is a spirited group" or "You've got your hands full!" or "I'll bet that group keeps you hopping." Yes, this group of personalities keeps me moving, laughing, and learning for sure :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! Thanks so much for driving, I'm sorry I don't have a bigger vehicle that would fit all of them! I know they really enjoy riding with you. Hope they aren't too much for you. They look adorable holding hands!!

The Heath Family said...

Time for a party bus -Toot Toot!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Erin!!!!! Right on....TOOT!! TOOT!!

Love you,
Linda