I had the BEST Valentine's day ever this year! I am not just saying that... I really did.
Lee started off my day by having a massage therapist come to our house and give me a 90 minute massage! He helped her set up the massage table in our family room, started a fire in the fireplace, and then took the boys to breakfast and to run some errands. How nice is that? I enjoyed my massage sooo much and really needed it. Lee told me that he is going to have her come back one more time before I have this baby to give me another 90 minute massage! I can't wait.
When the massage was finished the boys walked in. Krue was carrying a dozen beautiful red roses and gave them to me. Kiefer handed me a cute card that Lee helped them pick out. They had recorded their voices on the card saying things like, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom. I love you." It is precious.
All day long I was showered with compliments from he boys... "Mom, you the best." "I love you all the way to outer space!" "Your the best Mom in the whole world!". "Your pretty, Mom." I don't know if anyone told them to compliment me all day... but somehow they knew. They made me feel like the best mom in the world.
That evening Lee and I got dressed up and went to a Valentine's day Habanera Party at the Country Club. Heath, Amy, Neal, and Melanie were there, too. There was great food, socializing, and dancing. It was fun! Lee gave a really really good toast, too.
I don't know if the boys could ever top this Valentine's day again. It was perfect!
I love the special men in my life.
3 comments:
That sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad that you got pampered all day long! Your boys sound soooooo sweet!!! Keep it up and their wives will love you, and owe you for the gentlemen that they get to marry! ;-)
You deserve all that you received on your special day!!!! You are truly blessed with wonderful men surrounding you!
Love you,
Linda
Erin,
You are so lucky to have found such a special man. Aren't massages great???
Post a Comment