Last night I hosted a "Bradley Reunion" at my house for all of the couples that went through my Bradley classes last year. They brought their babies and we shared birth stories, helpful hints, and enjoyed mingling and eating appetizers. It was fun! I tell you what... It was such a cool feeling for me to look around the room and see all of those beautiful babies and couples and know that I made some type of a difference in their lives. That is all I want to do with these classes.... educate and make a positive difference in people's lives. These classes have also helped some of the mom's connect, become friends, and gain new resources. They have helped dad's feel comfortable with pregnancy, labor, delivery, and beyond. My favorite part was going to the hospital after each birth and sharing in the excitement of the new arrival. I feel blessed to have been a part of these things!
It was also a strange feeling to look around the room and to know that I am the only pregnant one now and everyone else is not! Ha... what a change :)
Here are some pictures of each of my couples and their Bradley Babies. I hope to remain in touch and with all of them because I got pretty close with them throughout our 12-week courses. These pictures are in order of their births...
6 comments:
We had a great time there yesterday! I couldn't be happier with deciding to use the Bradley Method for our pregnancy, and preach its accolades to anyone who will listen.
Hope this is the start of a tradition.
This is cute.
That is so nice you all got together and keep in contact. It must feel good to know you had a positive impact on little lives!
How cool! Although I did not go through the course, Erin had an amazing impact on my natural delieveries. Abdominal breathing all the way!!! :) I'm so proud of you Erin, and you're always so willing to help and listen. You and Lee are changing lives - one at a time.
You are so cool and educated and you are transforming lives!! But most importantly, you care about people!
I love you,
Linda
Forgot to say, YOU ARE POPPING OUT, GIRL!!!!!!!
xo
Post a Comment