Hi Erin, I am so.o.o.o impressed with posing the Nagel family picture! Who was in charge of that? Amazing! That's a'lotta people to successfully pose in a mass without a stairway or risers! Who took the picture? (Okay, so you can see that I am impressed with this feat!) Oh, and I love all your other Easter pics., too! Love, Mom
2 comments:
Hi Erin, I am so.o.o.o impressed with posing the Nagel family picture! Who was in charge of that? Amazing! That's a'lotta people to successfully pose in a mass without a stairway or risers! Who took the picture? (Okay, so you can see that I am impressed with this feat!) Oh, and I love all your other Easter pics., too! Love, Mom
Looks like you had a fun Easter! The boys' outfits are so cute! Maybe next year you'll be buying a little Easter dress to match the boys':)
Post a Comment