Voting

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Disney Vacation!

We had an amazing time in Orlando with my family on our "Disney Vacation". Lee and I are so greatful to my parents for providing condos for our entire family and giving us the opportunity to spend wonderful family time with everyone. It was also very nice to spend some quality time with the boys before Baby #3 arrives. Between my mom and I, we took sooo many pictures that I decided to put them into a slideshow. I posted the slideshow at the top of my blog. Enjoy the fun!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Oh that was SO much fun! Watching the slideshow brought it all back =) Can't wait for the next family vacation!!!
Love you and miss you all!!!
Ali

babanpapa said...

What a cute slideshow, Erin! Loved the musical background you put on there..and didn't we have such a good time together! Love you, Mom

Irrational Dad said...

FUN! I was just wondering about you today. Looks like the Nagels are still doing well.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Disney is such a magical wonderland for kids! Lauren is dying to go back. Family vacations are the best!

Jan said...

Hey Erin
Love the pictures - especially the one of your and your dad comparing bellies. I'll be you lose your faster that he loses his!!!

Rebekah Hubley said...

That makes me so excited to be there in just about one month. Make a Wish comes tomorrow and we get our final itinerary. You all look great, and you are the best looking, fit, pregnant girly that I know!!! Especially for #3!!!!!!! I am so glad that you had a such a great time!!!