Here I am, pregnant at 34 weeks. Everything is going well and the baby is moving like crazy. Last night I swear he/she was doing flips and having taekwondo practice while I was trying to sleep. I can tell there has been a big growth spurt in this past week. Lee tries to grab the little feet because you can actually see them when he/she is kicking.
Believe it or not, I am very comfortable at this stage. It still feels like there is plenty of room for baby and I am super excited I have made it to 34 weeks. I am feeling more and more confident that I am going to carry full term.
Krue and Kiefer both think I am having a boy. Krue says he would be okay if it was a girl, too. Kiefer only wants a baby brother :) I still go back and forth on what gender I think the baby is. I have no clue! It will make it truly surprising the day the baby arrives. Can't wait to share our new "K" name and to see what this little super flipping, high kicking dude or dudette looks like.
3 comments:
Still praying for a DUDETTE!!!!! You have not gained much weight at all, girl!! You still wear the same clothes. What a great idea for the monthly pictures! You look FABULOUS!!! That little baby is just sticking straight out!!! So glad for the surgery on your uterus, and for the fact that all is well, and that you are feeling feeling so good! God is good!!
Love you,
Linda
You look awesome! Can't wait to find out what it is. Enjoy your last few weeks with only 2 kids! :D
You make pregnancy look easy - and beautiful. I am sure I didn't look this good at all. Can't wait to meet him/her and see what the name is....wonder if it is one I have noted at one point or another.
Post a Comment