These guys are going to have so much fun playing out in the yard this summer. They are getting to a point where they can play on their own for long periods of time and Mel and I can sit and talk without interruption (now that I think about it, this won't last for very long... I've got a newborn coming.) Their favorite game to play is called "babies". Lauren is the mom, Krue is the dad, Kiefer is the big brother, and Graham is the baby. They could play this for hours! It is so cute to watch them act out stories and play make believe.
2 comments:
read my blog! This is what I'm talking about... they are finally playing together - you are getting time back to yourself - and now it's about to end again for a while. :D
This is so cute. Anna loves to play mommy and daddy as well. She is very bossy.....will make a good mommy some day.
Post a Comment