Voting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Boys ~ January, February, March

Here are some of my favorite pictures I have collected over the past three months of the boys. I figured it would be easier to describe them in one post...


Okay, this one has Kai in it, but I thought I would throw it into "the boys" blog entry.
I just love this picture!

Kiefer and Graham having some "down time" on our bed, watching a movie.

Five kids in the car!
It is always an overwhelming feeling to look in my rear view mirror and see all of these precious faces... and know that I am responsible for getting them safely somewhere.
(I wonder if this ever goes away?)
I think this is a great picture of Kiefer with his Baba.

Kiefer posing with his froggy rain boots!

Krue had a playdate with his buddy, Landon. They had so much fun!

Kiefer got a Robin costume for his birthday and put it on immediately.

We have to throw a Lauren and Kure picture in there. Having fun in the snow!

Kiefer watches Krue make his Valentine cards.

Opening special Valentine packages from Baba & Papa Joe!

Playing with the new markers from Baba & Papa Joe!

Kiefer says "Peace".

I think this pic is so cute. Krue is showing Ali his new loose tooth. He has lost a total of 6 teeth already and has 2 loose ones now!

The boys love Uncle Heath and Aunt Amy's house. They have tubing that they can swing from in their basement!

Krue takes a turn.

Ornery!

Mamaw with her boys!

~ In memory of dear Cotton~
I think this picture turned out so good.

2 comments:

babanpapa said...

Aw.w.w.w! Let me wipe these tears away, so I can enjoy your next post! Thanks, Erin!

Ali said...

Two very handsome young men!!! They are so cute together!!!