| So proud of herself! |
This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Potty Training Already!
Kai is 18 months old and very interested in going potty like a big girl! I pulled out the little potty from the attic the other day... and she immediately wanted her diaper off to try it out. She has gone potty two times now on the potty! (I consider it on the potty... when actually she missed the hole and it ran down the front of the potty onto the floor. Oh well... good attempt!) Kai has her baby dolls go on the potty, too! Do I see NO DIAPERS in my future??? Oh ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute!! And looking so much older....her hair is getting long!! So adorable. And the potty thing will be much, much easier with her than the boys:)
I hope she does potty train early and quick! Although I have to admit I will be super jealous since Jack is still in diapers. :). She is adorable!!
Post a Comment